Blog daily and get healthy

How to deal with rainy season in Jakarta, Indonesia's capital city

After creating a new Blogspot blog for writing diary and technology, I don't have any ideas what to post in this new page. I have promised to myself that I will write daily and put any stuff in this blog at least twice a day, but sometimes this kind of thing can drive crazy. Not everybody has idea to write, especially when it is rainy season in the capital city of Jakarta. You get cold, lazy and sleepy all the time.



Yesterday, when Sury, my son in-law Caca, and I bought satay near our house after going to Artha Gading Mall, it rained suddenly and we were wet because we decided to run to the house despite the rain falling and penetrating our clothes.



Fortunately, Caca didn't get cold and Sury looked just fine. Raining is unpredictable in the capital city where floods occurs, also unpredictabily. Even right now, as I'm writing this post it is raining heavily. I am alone in my room, writing this blog post. Caca has not come to my house yet.
Tag : diary

0 Komentar untuk "How to deal with rainy season in Jakarta, Indonesia's capital city"

Back To Top