Blog daily and get healthy

New charger recharges the battery but not connects to laptop as USB

Finally I bought the charger this afternoon after taking money from oDesk in a nearby ATM. The charger costs only $2, a very cheap price. I tried to use it to charge my phone but didn't try to connect to my laptop as a USB because I was tired and a bit sleepy at that time. In just a couple of minutes, I fell asleep--which makes me fail to meet the challenge of consistency in writing ten blog posts per day for more traffic and visitors.

As I woke up, I turned on my laptop, connect it to the USB, and found no notification on my android phone except the battery charging.

Very disappointing indeed. I had hoped I would have a new Android charger that doesn't have a plug going crazy. This is also my bad not plugging it to the laptop. On Facebook, I wrote a message to Sury but she had probably been sleeping. If I had known the USB didn't work, I would have returned it to the counter.

It's a new lesson, though. If you can, always try to avoid buying cheap products. They are cheaper, I know, but they're also bad in quality, and you'll get sad to have bought them and disappointed because you don't buy the more expensive, more high-quality one.
Tag : diary

0 Komentar untuk "New charger recharges the battery but not connects to laptop as USB"

Back To Top