Blog daily and get healthy

Cycling in the morning to burn fat and get muscles

Lailul Agsya, my son in law, has a new bike. On January 9, when I arrvied in Jakarta, her mother invited me to go to a bike store in Tanjung Priok. We bought a used folded bicycle, or "sepeda lipat" as Agsya call it, for $30. Every morning he goes to school by bike now together with his classmates Victor and Ridho.

Agsya used to walk to school. I took him along with his mother, and he often complained about being tired, especially when he went home at noon. Now with this new bike, he does not only go faster to school but also plays it every afternoon at 3 pm.

On last Sunday, I asked him to go cycling to the main road, the road which is unused. Agsya sat on my back. He was so happy. Sury, her mother, is concerned about his skin which is now darker due to the burning sun.

Sometimes Agsya forgets time when he plays bike and goes out with his friends. Yesterday, for instance, he went home at 7 pm, which drove me anxious. I walked out to the street and visited his friend Victor to check if he was there, but I couldn't find him. When he was home, he said he prayed at Afif's house near his school.
Tag : news

0 Komentar untuk "Cycling in the morning to burn fat and get muscles"

Back To Top