Blog daily and get healthy

Taking care of son in law while your wife works fullday

I have taken care of Agsya, my son in law, for several months while her mother, Sury, goes out for work. Agsya likes to play with me although he knows hat I am not his real father. I think he likes me even better than his own father, who lives in Bekasi, a city of about one hour by bike from my place in North Jakarta.

Every Friday and Saturday. Agsya always sleeps in my house because he has two day-offs: Saturday and Sunday. His mother allows him to sleep in my house on that two days. In my home, he wakes up at 3 am to go online. He likes enjoying my free internet in our laptop. What he does is watching movies on youtube or plays online games on Friv.

But recently he plays outside more after having a new bike and his mother is often sad with that. His skin becomes darker. Last night, when his mother went outside to meet her old friend from Makassar, Agsya almost slept at my home, but when his mother came home, she asked him not to do it. She said Agsya could sleep in my house tomorrow on Friday.
Tag : diary

0 Komentar untuk "Taking care of son in law while your wife works fullday"

Back To Top