Blog daily and get healthy

Cold morning in East Java, Indonesia, due to consistent raining

After four days staying in the village, I feel that the weather feels colder and colder, a feeling that I never experienced in Jakarta. I wear my jacket here every morning because I can't bear the air and the wind penetrating small holes in my windows. In Jakarta, I always wanted to have this kind of feeling but never had it; Jakarta is too hot that I never turn off my fan.

I woke up exactly at 3 am, the devil time, and checked my Facebook account and went to the blog dashboard, which shows constant statistic page views. I have been writing 100 blog posts in two weeks, though. I think I will write more to drive more traffic.

cold weather in East Java

Last night, for the first time after my return to the village, I had coffee with Harry and Jhony in Balak's warung just near warnet next to the Sapii beach. We talked about many things and went to Adam's house at about 9 pm and got back home at 9:30 pm because Harry was anxious about Vina, his girlfriend, with whom he didn't chat due to hanging out with me.

Today's plan: I will attend my friend's wedding in Paciran with Catur and Fuadin.
Tag : diary

0 Komentar untuk "Cold morning in East Java, Indonesia, due to consistent raining"

Back To Top