Blog daily and get healthy

How to write blog posts for Blogger using Android phone

Blogging from phone is not a new thing for me. Since 2008, I have been blogging from my phone, typing with my thumbs in a keypad-based phone and now in a touch screen mobile device, an Android phone to be exact. I like blogging from phone because it's portable; you can blog at home, at a cafe or at your friend's house when you hang out. And most importantly, you can write a blog post with a voice to text service if you're lazy to type. If you are very mobile, you can bring your power bank and white Android charger everywhere you go, just in case you run out battery.

Blogging from mobile browser

My favorite internet browser for blogging is UC Browser and Opera Mini, actually, although the latter now doesn't support Blogger complex HTML page. As alternatives, I use Bolt, Puffin and UC Browser to publish blog posts. I always turn on the HTML mode when I write a blog post because it makes me easy to bold, quote, add a link and put an image, rather than Compose mode--I know it is okay to use Compose in desktop, but it doesn't run well when you use it in your mobile browser.

how to blog from android phone

Email to post service

This is my other way of sending an article to Blogger. I write an email to a secret email address containing my article body in the email body and my article title in the subject of the email. Once I send it, it can be saved as draft or automatically be published as a new article. You can set your own secret email under Settings > Mobile and Email.

Blogger application in Android

Although this application is very slow and I rarely use it for posting articles, I open it sometimes to edit blog posts or to draft articles quickly. You can use it as well by downloading the app in the Play Store. You have to sync the app to your Google account before using it.

Notepad in your device

My best notepad in Android phone is an application called Write. Just grab the app from Play Store. Write enables you to save your current notes or writings without you saving the text. In fact, Write doesn't have a Save button. You simply write and copy your text as a blog post or as a Facebook status. I exploit this application a lot not only to make articles but also to write HTML codes such as linking, bolding and paragraphing.
Tag : how to

0 Komentar untuk "How to write blog posts for Blogger using Android phone"

Back To Top