Blog daily and get healthy

Cutting hair by a nonprofessional resulting in a good style

I have no experience in cutting hair professionally, but Cak man and my close friend Jhony like to ask me to cut their hair, at least every five months. Yesterday cak Man said he wanted his hair and his son's to be cut today. What I usually do is cutting their hair in a free style, not considering the results. As long as it is dapper, then it is done.

Living in Blimbing, where Sury and I have to communicate via the Internet in a long distance relationship, enables me to meet and hang out with many of my friends. Although I will not be long here, I will spend my time as best as I can.

Yesterday, I visited Arul and ate bakso with him. Today, I will posibly have coffee with As and Jhony. And after Jum'at prayer, I will hang out with Harry and Dana Mahendra at his house.

Doing a haircut should be done by a professional if you want better results, but you can trust me as nonprofessional to have good style.
Tag : diary

0 Komentar untuk "Cutting hair by a nonprofessional resulting in a good style"

Back To Top