Blog daily and get healthy

How to communicate in long distance relationship via internet

Finally I am back to the past, where Sury, my girlfriend, communicated with me using WhatsApp and Facebook messenger. We had used to have a long distance relationship before I went to Jakarta in June last year. Harry, who likes eating eggs and soybeans to build muscles, took me to the Babat station with Adam and Ainil Fahmi by motorbike. While Fahmi went home at 4, Adam and Harry stayed in the station with me until 10 pm when my train came. It was a touching moment.

But long distance relationship was not only done by me but also by Harry. His Makassar girlfriend, Vina, is working in Hong Kong. Vina and Harry communicate through Facebook messenger while Sury and I used WhatsApp all the time to keep in touch in most situations, including now when I am in Lamongan and she is in North Jakarta.

communicate through the internet in long distance relationship or LDR

Although we are far, although Harry and Vina never meet, we feel that we are always close. Harry likes to call Vina via messenger and Sury likes to video-call me via WeChat and Facebook messenger.

On January 9, after Habibi's wedding, I will go back to Tanjung Priok in North Jakarta.
Tag : how to

0 Komentar untuk "How to communicate in long distance relationship via internet"

Back To Top