Blog daily and get healthy

Eggs and soybeans help Harry build big muscles

My best friend Harry builds his strong muscles from eating eggs and soybeans. No supplements at all. He started eating them last year and now he has those huge arms that every man in the village envies. Today, as he told me, he will buy whey protein for the first time. I can't imagine how much muscles he will gain by consuming this new nutrition sources.

He buys whey protein from my facebook friend Irawan who lives in Semarang. Irawan Dian Adi, a bodybuilder himself, has muscles and competed several times in body contests. Despite being a guy, he respect me as a straight man. I asked Irawan to write a message to Harry via Facebook this morning. "He has not woken up perhaps, because he doesn't reply to my message," Irawan said.

eggs and soybeans build muscles

Harry used to eat eggs after he woke up and consume boiled soybeans in the evening after work. Three months ago, he stopped eating eggs and soybeans because of his busy work and because he had no time to go to gym.

Buying whey protein, I guess, can be a new motivation for Harry to start working out again.
Tag : diary

0 Komentar untuk "Eggs and soybeans help Harry build big muscles"

Back To Top