Blog daily and get healthy

My love birthday and no surprise gifts

Yesterday, on January 21, was Sury's 35 birthday, and I had nothing to give her. Her son Agsya and I just made a simple surprise in the morning by having a rice in heart-shape with some almonds on it. Sury looked happy and I was glad for that, and so was Agsya.

In fact, birthday means nothing at all to me; I have never celebrated birthdays since I was kids, nor rarely people give me presents on that day. But to make my love happy, I think this time it's worth celebrating.


35, as its famously known, is one of the most exclusive times for a person. This is because the day comes only once in lifetime. Although yesterday I wrote about How to surprise your love on her birthday with unusual gift and make her love you more, I didn't use any of the advice in that post, not for this special age of Sury.

If you don't know what 35 means, this is the day when a man or woman changes the same age as the time frame of his/her beginning. For example, it would be your special day if you were given birth on thirty fifth and you are cerebrating your thirty fifth birthday.

Sury doesn't want anything from me on her birthday but I feel sad because I cannot buy anything for her. I hope next year or the next two years I can give her a bigger birthday gift such as a car or a dream house.
Tag : diary

0 Komentar untuk "My love birthday and no surprise gifts"

Back To Top