Blog daily and get healthy

New Photoshop brushes by Craig Mullins for better digital painting

In digital painting, Craig Mullins is known for its new and unique Photoshop brushes. No one can paint like him. But if you want to have his weapons, you can have it. My friend Darek on Facebook shared Mullins' brushes several days ago.

I downloaded at once because I have been a big fan of his work for two years now. In his Website, Craig posts amazing paintings that look messy but stay realistic. I love this kind of work comparing to what most Indonesian artists do: trying to be as smooth as possible in brush-strokes but forgetting the key point of good painting, i.e. value.

After I downloaded the package of Mullins' brush set, I was surprised to know that I actually already had them in my Photoshop. There is nothing special with his. This proves that to do better digital painting, you don't need new Photoshop brushes but skills that belong to Craig Mullins.

0 Komentar untuk "New Photoshop brushes by Craig Mullins for better digital painting"

Back To Top