Blog daily and get healthy

Starting to do digital painting again using finger Sketchbook Pro in Android phone

Sketchbook Pro, a digital painting application in Android, has been my favorite since I had my first smartphone back in 2014. I was so happy at that time. My friend Bio and Catur Chandrana accompanied me to go to Surabaya, a city in East Java, to buy the gadget which costs $100.

I diligently painted at least once a week. Most of them were uploaded in my blog, a special blog that stores my work. In addition to that, I also made an account on DeviantArt where I put my work both digitally and traditionally. There was also a time when I won a painting competition done by PicsArt, one of the giant art communities in the Internet.

Now after I went to Jakarta and had floods two days ago, I tried to do what I have forgotten to do. I picked my Cross A7#, which now becomes older and older. Then I opened Sketchbook Pro to start painting digitally again using my finger in that android phone.
Tag : diary

0 Komentar untuk "Starting to do digital painting again using finger Sketchbook Pro in Android phone"

Back To Top