Blog daily and get healthy

Preparation for wedding party of your best friend

Ahmad Habibi, my best friend and classmate at college, is getting married today. I will attend his wedding in the morning with Catur, my other best friend who is also an author and English teacher. At 4 am, I texted Catur, asking how we got there in Habibi's house in Paciran. "I will let you know the answer tomorrow," he said jokingly.

Today I will wear blue dress and brown trousers bought by Sury in Jakarta. Not really perfect outfit, but I will like the shoes, the black ones, also bought with Sury in a mall. Jhony Ahmad will take me to Catur's house as I planned, so I can drop in an ATM to withdraw money. I am running out money and my wallet has only ID and ATM card.

I don't know how long the party will run, but every time I am in a party and it takes so long, I usually have a stomachache. If Habibi's wedding is not finished until 11 am, I think I will escape. And so will Catur. Also read I miss Caca after not seeing him for a week.

Habibi is a year older than Catur and me. He went to University of Ronggolawe, previously IKIP PGRI Tuban, in 2005, majoring in English Education Department, Arul, Habibi and I were in the same class 2005 C and have been close friends since our first meeting.
Tag : diary

0 Komentar untuk "Preparation for wedding party of your best friend"

Back To Top