Blog daily and get healthy

How to deal with flood in Jakarta, the capital city of Indonesia

In rainy season in the capital city of Jakarta, what people really hate is flood. I experienced it myself. For the first time in my life, I had floods. That night, when I was busy writing a blog post, my neighbor knocked my door, and when I opened it, I was surprised because water had already inundated the terrace and was about to come in to my room. Just a couple of hours later, my room turned into a pool of flood.

I texted Sury, who was sleeping. Sury stays in the second floor so she was okay. The good thing during the flood is I could see and catch fish. While I have no idea what to do, I just moved my things such as stove, mattress and laptop to a safer place.

Sury has experienced with this, but in the morning when she came to my room, I had everything cleaned myself. The next day, I was actually more prepared, but there was nothing happening. I was quite ready at that time to deal with Jakarta flood in the Indonesian capital city.
Tag : diary, how to

0 Komentar untuk "How to deal with flood in Jakarta, the capital city of Indonesia"

Back To Top